Finding Nemo

2010年6月8日火曜日

Movie Review Response


One movie I want to see is Titanic. Here are some reviews:


v2pointoh from Virginia: "Every once in a while the conversation will turn to "favorite movies." I'll mention Titanic, and at least a couple people will snicker. I pay them no mind because I know that five years ago, these same people were moved to tears by that very movie. And they're too embarrassed now to admit it."

crystalc1020: "I find it so amazing that even after all these years, we are STILL talking about this movie! Obviously this movie wasn't THAT bad or else people wouldn't even BOTHER to talk about it. I personally enjoyed this film immensly, and still do! I guess this film isn't for everyone, but it certainly did touch the hearts of many. "

Scott Soracoe (ssoracoe@hotmail.com) from Catonsville, Maryland: "Titanic directed by James Cameron presents a fictional love story on the historical setting of the Titanic. The plot is simple, noncomplicated, or not for those who love plots that twist and turn and keep you in suspense."


Titanic is one of the famous movies in the world and these comment tells me that this movie is very interesting. Almost all reviewers say "This movie is touching." So, I want to see this movie and you should see it!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿