Finding Nemo

2010年6月22日火曜日

Travel Uni


I am going to India because I'll work as volunteer there. I want to communicate with a lot of people and I learn the cultural difference, India's history, tradition...and so on.


--Airplane--
* When to depart and arrive?
Depart 6:30pm
Arrive 11:10pm

* What is the airline?
All Nippon Airways 7055

* What is the airfare?
$1,309

* Do you stop over in a city or dop you have a nonstop flight?
I'll stop over in Bangkok and Thailand.

* What class
Economy class.


--Hotel--
*Country, city
India, New Delhi

*Good Hotel Name
Shanti Home - New Delhi

*Reason
The entire staff treated me like a loving friend.
It has all the basic facilities and the food quality is very good.
It's clean, quiet and the personnel is really nice....

*Bad Hotel Name
Ajanta Hotel - New Delhi

*Reason
No manners in staff especially manager & front desk.
They tried to make money from tourist by promising fake tours with worst hotel.
They didn't clean my room everyday.

*Choose a hotel, hostel, or B&B for your trip
When am I looking for a hotel, I prefer quiet, friendly and comfortable services.
I chose "Shanti Home" in New Delhi.

Shanti Home (New Delhi)

Check in: 05 Aug 2010
Check out: 07 Aug 2010
Cost: $ 262.5

--Two Destination--
1. Red Fort
This place is a historical place. I am interested in an Indian history. So I want to visit Red Fort. When I saw the picture of Red Fort, I think it is picturesque place!

2. Trinetra Tours
This place is the historical place, too. According to the web site whose name is TripAdvisor, Trinetra Tours is a good value to visit.

1 件のコメント: